Dr Barnett has only one goal: to continue to provide each of you with the best care possible. We’ve always had infection control protocols in place and implemented in our practice. In addition to our regular procedures, we are also doing our best to maximize the physical space between treatment chairs and to spread out appointment times. Each of you should feel safe and comfortable in continuing your treatment without further interruption.
We do, however, need to ask for your help with a couple of things:
- To minimize the potential for exposure to the corona virus we ask that when possible only the patient comes into the office for their appointment. Children 12 and under are welcome to bring 1 parent inside with them. We’re otherwise asking parents and siblings to please wait in the car for now.
- Please make sure we have a good cell phone number for you. We will be asking you to wait in the car until we’re ready for you. Please call when you arrive at the office for your appointment. An assistant will call you back or text you or come and get you when it is time to come in.
- We’ll have bottle of hand sanitizer outside the door for you to use before you come in AND once in the office we’ll ask you to wash your hands before we treat you.
- We’ll also be scheduling future appointments by phone/text message so we don’t have a group of people gathered at Nina’s desk.
- We’ll be taking the temperature of everyone that comes into the office including our staff. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will need to be rescheduled.
- I know this will be a huge inconvenience, but in the short term we request that everyone come to Richfield for appointments.
- Please brush and floss before you come to your appointment.
We are doing all of the above out of an abundance caution and in an effort to do our part to minimize the spread of this little critter. If we all work together, we can get through this sooner rather than later. Since this is a fluid situation, we’ll continue to make adjustments as we need to. Thanks for your understanding and patience. This hasn’t been easy on any of us but we’re taking positive steps to get back to normal.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns,
Your Barnett Orthodontics Team